Valentine’s Day Décor: Lucky in Love Garland
Valentine’s day is coming up and there’s no better time to add some fun and whimsy to your home décor. This Lucky in Love Garland is so simple and cute, every Queen should have one in her home.
- Playing cards (I used the Jumbo ones because I thought they were cute)
- Three coordinating Valentine-themed fabrics (I purchased 1/8 yard of each since this is the smallest amount you can buy.)
- Hole punch
- Narrow width ribbon or bakers twine
Assembly is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Cut each fabric into approximately 1” x 4” strips angling the ends
- Punch two holes in the top of each card somewhat close to each other.
- Thread the ribbon or twine through the cards and tie three strips of fabric between each card.
There you have it, a Valentine garland that is fit for the Queen of Hearts herself!
Sweet as sugar and simple as pie.
More Fun With Cards:
- Another fun idea with playing cards for Valentine’s Day would be to punch a couple holes lengthwise in the card and use them as cake pop or lollypop treat holders.
- How about creating a homemade card out of one of them for the one who has your heart.
- Bring a smile to your Valentines’ face by using an entire deck of cards to write 52 reasons why ‘I love you’!
Get creative and think of all the handmade ways you can spread a little love to the ones you love.
You Might Also Like: