Tickets for 7th Annual Polar Express on Sale in November
The 7th annual Polar Express is rolling into the Billings Depot starting Thursday, December 5, running through Sunday, December 8. Tickets, however, go on sale starting Monday, November 4 on the Depot’s website: BillingsDepot.org. It’s important to make note of the date because tickets go fast!
In addition to all of the wonder experienced at this event, there are some exciting new additions for 2019!
- ZooMontana is creating an educational, arctic animal experience
- Special Olympics is hosting the Polar Plunge at the Depot, creating a “Polar Campus” on Friday evening during ArtWalk
- New, interactive educational experiences from Wise Wonders Children’s Museum and SCRaP
- New sensory experiences during the performance by diA Events
- A special Breakfast with Santa (sponsored by Pizza Ranch) will also be offered this year. Kids will be able to have breakfast with Santa, ask him questions about the North Pole, and hand deliver their Santa letters.
The Polar Express event, based on the award-winning book and movie, is a magical production for children of all ages. (Dress code for the kiddos is jammies!) The children receive hot cocoa and cookies, then snuggle up on a large, red rug surrounding the stage where local actors bring the beloved tale to life. Santa sings songs and takes photos with the kids. Thanks to generous sponsors, each child in attendance also receives a holiday book to take home and share with the family.
- $25/child; $18/adult; $5/child younger than age 1
- Tickets include all activities, hot cocoa, cookies, Santa photo
- TICKETS GO ON SALE, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4: BILLINGSDEPOT.ORG
Nominate a Family to Receive Tickets:
Thanks to the generous donations from BNSF, Sibanye Stillwater, and First Interstate Bank, Billings Depot is once again able to offer a scholarship program, which provides families in need tickets to enjoy a little holiday cheer.