SpringFest @ Moss Mansion | June 1, 2019 @ 9am-4pm
School is out and nothing says we’re ready to get summer started right like SpringFest, held on the beautiful grounds of Moss Mansion on Saturday, June 1. This outdoor art and craft festival is back for its 31st run and actually gets started at 8:30am with a Pancake Breakfast, complete with strawberries and whipped cream. (And if it happens to strike your fancy, Bloody Marys will be back by popular demand).
The - over 50 - regional artists filling the grounds are promised to create a shopper’s paradise, featuring exceptional works by artists and craftspeople from across Montana and Wyoming, including paintings, artisan jewelry, photography, metalwork, pottery, wood and leather items, handcrafted iron garden tools, handmade journals and more. Watch artists demonstrate their work or take in the sights and sounds of performers at three stages – the veranda, driveway and courtyard. You're invited to pull up a chair and stay a while to enjoy local performers like Arterial Drive, Song Dog Serenade, Cheyenne Sage, Claddagh Academy of Irish Dancers and Wildwood Cloggers.
Tacos, burgers, fresh baked goods, and wine and beer, and mimosas will be available during the day. Little ones will find fun things to do in the children’s area complete with games, face painting, sno-cones and cotton candy.
Admission to the grounds is free; the Mansion is open for tours at regular prices.
At the Veranda
- 8:45 a.m. – Song Dog Serenade
- 10:00 a.m. – Cheyenne Sage
- 11:30 a.m. – Arterial Drive
- 1:30 p.m. – Brad Welbes
- 3:00 p.m. – Steve Lebruska
At the Driveway
- 10:00 a.m. – Claddagh Academy of Irish Dancers
- 11:00 a.m. – Gene Allen and Friends
- 12:00 p.m. – OULA Fitness and Pound Mash-up Class
- 1:00 p.m. – Wildwood Cloggers
- 2:00 p.m. – Rimview Dance Studio
At the Courtyard
- 8:30 a.m. – Russ Engesser
- 11:00 a.m. – Dennis Nettiksimmons
- 12:00 p.m. – Ben McKee
- 1:00 p.m. – John Adams
- 3:00 p.m. – Paul Mehlhaff