Relay for Life Lap-A-Thon
Relay for Life of Yellowstone County | Friday, July 12 @ 7pm-1am | Billings West High School
GRANITE HEALTH & FITNESS ROCKSTAR CHALLENGE AT RELAY FOR LIFE
One of the most powerful and moving events of the year is upon us, Relay for Life of Yellowstone County is this Friday, July 12. You can join the masses walking the track lined with (eventually) glowing luminaria honoring those whose lives have been touched by cancer, at Billings West High School from 7pm to 1am,
In addition to the traditional components of Relay, new this year is Granite Health & Fitness's Rockstar Challenge. This half-hour lap-a-thon is scheduled to take place at 10:15pm. Participants may register up to July 12 at 10pm. Participants have a half hour to run or walk as many times possible around the quarter mile length track in order to raise funds for Relay For Life. Laps are tracked in real time and the more laps a participant completes the more money. In order to participate runners must collect flat pledges (donations) or per lap pledges and pledges must amount to no less than $100 per participant.
- Participant laps are tracked in real time during the 30 minute challenge. All participants receive a pair of branded athletic socks, glow in the dark wear, and Relay For Life swag.
- Three prizes will be awarded! Awards will be given to the participants with the most laps, most money raised, and the best dressed.
- Registration is currently open through Runsignup.com or by calling the ACS Office at 406-256-7156.
- There is no registration fee; participants can make a free will donation of their choice. First Interstate Bank will then match any donation to bring your total donation to $100!
- All proceeds go directly back to Relay For Life.
All money raised for the Challenge goes towards the Relay For Life participant running and team totals. The event is capped at 100 participants so sign up today!
Come support this important event, it's a powerful and memorable experience for the whole family.