Don't miss a run/walk, class, or special event because you didn't register early enough!
Take time to get signed up today!
- American Red Cross Babysitters Training. 9am-4pm. April 6. Ages 11-15. This fun, fast-paced course includes hands-on activities, exciting videos, role-plays, and lively discussions. Learn to be the best babysitter while gaining the confidence to make smart decisions and stay safe in any babysitting situation. $65/resident; $75/non-resident. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Head and Neck Cancer Screening. 8am-12pm. April 10. Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates, 2900 12th Ave N, #330W. Free head and neck cancer screening hosted by Ear, Nose & Throat Associates and St. Vincent Healthcare. Contact ENT Associates to reserve your spot: 406.238.6161.
- Heartsaver Adult, Infant & Child CPR classes. Check dates/times online or call 657.4228 to register. www.billingsclinic.com/classes.
- Child & Babysitting Safety. 1-4pm, April 6. Billings YMCA. Ages 11-15. $35/member; $70/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- 10th annual Purple 5k on April 28. 9am. MSU-Billings, start; finish under Sky Point. Benefits Spare Change for Real Change program. Registration fee increases after March 29. Packet pickup, April 26, 7am-7pm, DBA Office, 2815 2nd Ave N. https://runsignup.com/Race/MT/Billings/Purple5K.
- Stroke Enhancement. 3:45-4:30pm. TU/TH, April 2-25. Billings YMCA. Ages 6-16. $55/member; $110/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- 4-week session Swim Lessons begin April 29. Granite Health & Fitness. Morning/Afternoon lessons available. Spots limited. https://granitebillings.com/pages/swimlessons.
- 10 & Under Indoor Tennis Lessons. 9-10am (7 & under), 10-11:30am (7+). SA, April 6-May 4. Saturday tennis lessons conducted over 4 weeks following United States Tennis Association (USTA) guidelines for 10 & under tennis. $30 (7 & under); $40 (7+). BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Track and Field. April 10-May 17. Billings YMCA. Grades K-8th. $76/member; $118/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- County Volleyball. April 3-May 14. Grades 4-6. Cost: $48/Laurel & Elder Grove Student members; $93/non-student members. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Tiny Tot Tee-Ball. April 27-June 8. Billings YMCA. Ages 3-5. $43/member; $83/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Kids Generation Pound. 4:45-5:15pm. TU, April 2-26. Billings YMCA. Ages 6-12. $15/member; $25/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Gymnastics. April 29-June 14. Billings YMCA. Ages 5-12. $84/member; $124/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Tiny Tumblers. April 29-June 14. Billings YMCA. Ages 18 months-5 years. $74/member; $94/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Toddler Open Gym. 10:15am-12pm. F. Billings YMCA. Ages 18 months-5 years. Free/member; $4/non-member/child (3 or more kids $10). 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- 2019 YMCA Women’s Run Team Training. April 1-May 12. Billings YMCA. All ages welcome. $10. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Montana Women’s Run registration is open! Registration fee increases after May 7. Race day: May 11. 8am, 5-mile start; 9am, 2-mile start. $27/person. https://runsignup.com/Race/MT/Billings/MontanaWomensRun.
- RUN for Heaven’s Sake registration is open! https://runsignup.com/Race/MT/Billings/r4hs. Race Day: May 19. Proceeds benefit The Ramsey Keller Memorial. Race day options: 5k, 10k, and the Josh Tyree half marathon. EARLY BIRD PRICING (25% off!) AVAILABLE THROUGH MARCH 31 WITH COUPON CODE: earlybird.
- Downloading Digital Photos. 2-3pm. W, April 3-24. Ages 55+. Learn to transfer photos from your camera to your computer. Your photos will be ready to print, email, or upload to Facebook. Bring your camera and start exploring! BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Learn to Fly Fish. 6-8pm. M-TH, April 15, 18, 22, 25, and SA, April 27. Billings Community Center. Ages 16+. Adult class instruction includes everything you need to know about fly fishing. $45/resident; $55/non-resident. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Back Packing 101. 6-8:30pm. April 17. Billings Community Center. Class teaches participants how to plan, pack, and successfully complete day or overnight backpacking adventures. Ages 12+. $15/resident; $25/non-resident. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Boosting Your Balance. 10:30-11:30am. W, April 17-May 22. Ages 55+. As we get older, it can be frightening to think about losing our balance. Learn tips and tricks to improve or maintain your balance as you age. A Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant teaches the class with guest appearances from St. John’s Lutheran Ministries Outpatient Rehab Services that specializes in balance, Parkinson’s Disease, and Osteoporosis/Spine disorders. $30/resident; $40/non-resident. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Evolution for Educators Workshop. April 6. ZooMontana. Recommended for 6th-8th grade teachers, but any teacher is welcome to attend. Free, professional development workshop covering Montana’s evolution standards and resources. Presented by TIES (Teacher Institute for Evolutionary Science). Teacher’s-only event, registration required. www.zoomontana.org. 652.8100, ext 215.
- Parents’ Night Out. 6:30-9pm, April 12. Billings YMCA. Ages 6 weeks-12 years. Register early! They will be watching Coco. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Music Classes: Birth-10-year-olds (plus piano for children and adults). Karen Haughey Music Studio. 406.671.9574, www.khmstudio.com.
- Billings Symphony Orchestra holds auditions April 14 at MSU-Billings. While specific positions are vacant, auditions will be held to populate the substitute musician list for all sections. Interested individuals should complete the application at www.billingssymphony.org and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Audition sign ups close April 4. Audition materials available upon audition sign-up. Info and repertoire listings at www.billingssymphony.org/ensemble/join-our-team.
Adult Sports & Fitness
- Adult Soccer. 1-6pm. SU, April 6-June 2. Come enjoy the spring weather by playing in Parks & Rec’s Adult Soccer League. Recreation and Competitive Divisions, as well as individual player sign-ups. Games played 8v8 on junior fields. Co-Ed teams must have 2 females on the field at all times. 7 regular season matches. Ages 18+. $300/team. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Zumba Gold. 3-4pm. TU, April 2-May 7. Ages 55+. Great for active older adults looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower intensity. $30/residents, $40/non-residents. BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Spikeball. 2-4pm. SU, April 7-June 2. Ages 18+. Spikeball mixes together components of volleyball and four-square played in an exciting 2v2 fashion. The trampoline acts the same as the net would in volleyball. After the serve, the players can run 360 degrees around the net, as there are no boundaries. Hard hits and drop shots encouraged! BillingsParks.org, 657.8371.
- Drop in Floorball. 6:45-8pm. TU. Billings YMCA. $2/member; $4/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Fuel Before Exercise. 5:30-6:30pm. TU, April 16. Billings YMCA. All ages. $15/member; $20/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- TRX Small Group Training. 11am-12pm. TU/TH< April 2-30. Billings YMCA. Ages 12+. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Y Fit. 5:30-6:15pm. M/W. Billings YMCA. Ages 12+. Free for members and non-members. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Boot Camp. 6-7am. M/W/F, April 1-29. Harvest Church, Billings Heights. Free/members; $55/non-members. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- PIYO. 5:30-6:30pm. TU/TH, April 2-30. Oasis Water Park, Billings Heights. Free/member; $35/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Yoga Wellness. 5-6pm. M/W, April 1-29. Oasis Water Park, Billings Heights. Free/member; $35/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- OULA. 6:30-7:30pm. M, April 3-26. Oasis Water Park, Billings Heights. Free/member; $35/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.
- Essentrics. 8:15-9:15am. TU/TH, April 2-30. Harvest Church Lockwood. Free/member; $35/non-member. 248.1685, www.billingsymca.org.