Pups in the Park | Billings Mustangs VS Great Falls @ Dehler Park
Tuesday, July 2, 2019 @ 6:35pm
Ahead of the Fourth, on July 2, you're invited to share America’s favorite pastime with your beloved fur family member at Billings Mustang’s 2nd annual Pups in the Park, presented by Billings Hardware. As you might imagine there are some important details to be aware of, so here’s the breakdown:
- First, if you’re wondering if you’re pup is right for this experience, the Mustangs give you some things to consider.
- Admission: $5/human ticket; $3/pup ticket (must have at least 1 human ticket for every dog ticket purchased). All proceeds from the Pup Tickets benefit the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter.
- Prior to entrance you’re required to sign a waiver stating your dog’s vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. Move things along by pre-printing and filling out your waiver ahead of time.
- To purchase tickets and pre-print your waiver
- Have tickets ready to be checked upon entry into the stadium.
- Sections 105-106 are the designated pup areas.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractables)
- Come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- The Mustangs reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Dehler Park and the Pups in the Park event for any reason they may see fit.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.