KidFest Family Fun Day @ Moss Mansion
Saturday, July 27 @ 10am-2pm | $5/person, $15/family
Moss Mansion kicked June off with Springfest, now join them as they wrap up July with KidFest Family Fun Day! Kids of all ages will have the opportunity to sample fun and inventive games and activities as they wander the booths hosted by local clubs, organizations, and businesses. The music, crafts, games, and more are included in the price of admission. Snacks, drinks, and other treats, along with face painting will all be part of the festivities as well. Discover the fun our community has to offer at KidFest!
“This is community collaboration at its best,” says Moss Mansion Director, Jenna Peete. “We’re uniting over 15 incredible local non-profits and businesses all in one place with the goal of delivering a fun-filled afternoon for kids and their families.” The beautifully tended grounds of the Moss Mansion provide the perfect setting for kids and their families to play, explore and learn.
Who's Who at KidFest:
- Animal Encounters with ZooMontana
- Theater fun with NOVA
- Pictures with a Magical Unicorn!
- Sensory clay activities with 504 Square Pottery
- Jr. OULA (dance your sillies out) with Studio Soul
- 3D Watercolor flowers with Bitterroot Sip & Paint
- Rock hunt with the Billings Gem & Mineral Club
- Plus - reading with Michelle Breum, face painting (nominal fee), hair fun with Vicki Gaschk, and interactive experiences with the Billings Symphony, Western Heritage Center, Boys & Girls Club and Wise Wonders
Summer-time treats including hot dogs, sno-cones, and cold beverages will be available for purchase to fuel your afternoon of fun. Admission can be purchased at the gate or early at www.mossmansion.com and includes most activity booths. $5 per person or $15 per family! Bring your receipt (print it or show it on your phone) if you purchase early online.
The Moss Mansion and gift shop, located at 914 Division St., Billings, MT, will be open for self-guided tours from 10am – 4pm at regular tour prices. For tour pricing and additional details visit mossmansion.com. All proceeds from food and drink sales benefit Moss Mansion’s operations and preservation projects.