Approximately 25 hours/month ~ flexible hours
Do you want to join a fabulous team and use your creative energy to make a difference in our community? We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team to help us layout our magazine each month. This position requires friendly, personable, organized candidate who enjoys to making editorial content beautiful. This position is flexible and can be done in addition to other projects a designer may have already established.
Pagination and layout of magazine each month using Adobe Creative software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
Works with Publisher and Executive Editor to deliver vision of each issue.
Prepares issues and works through completion of each edition with printers as well as all other distribution methods.
Meets with team each month and is part of the collaboration process in the creation of ongoing issues.
- Graphic design degree or equivalent experience will need to be demonstrated through portfolio of past work.
- Master of Adobe Creative software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Advance problem solving skills.
- Time management, organization and self-motivation skills imperative.
- Computer skills – Microsoft office, general knowledge of web, as well as the ability to learn specialized CRM software.
For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio of past work to email@example.com