Simply Family Magazine
Media Assistant - Part-time
(posted: December 12, 2018)
This position is a core member of the Simply Family Magazine team, and works closely with the team to assist in many facets of the daily operations of Simply Family Magazine.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office hours each week. (range of daytime hours needed, but can be flexible)
- Manage incoming inquiries and customer service needs via phone and online.
- Provide administrative support to financial, sales, and distribution departments in the following ways:
- Collaborate with community entities to involve them with publication.
- Work with accounts receivable and provide billing support to clients.
- Create databases/leads for sales and editorial use.
- Sales support and customer service with existing customers.
- Select social media management and website support tasks
- oversee subscription and delivery lists for optimal distribution
- Responsible for attending staff meetings that involve editorial and strategic discussion.
- Performs other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of Adobe Creative software is a plus, but not required. Professional communication/phone skills are imperative. Must be self motivated, organized, and possess the ability to multitask.
Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org