Free Printable Lunchbox Notes
September 1, 2015 | by rebecca stewart
Doesn’t it seem like just yesterday we were celebrating the last day of school? And now, here we are, settling into the back to school routine, enjoying our first long weekend of the new school year. (Thank you Labor Day weekend)! As we fall back into our school year rhythms, we thought now would be the perfect time to share a little something with our readers that might take some of the pressure off of the school day morning madness, enter: Free Lunchbox Printables! Related: Back to School: Make-Ahead Recipes for Breakfast on the Go
For those mornings when there’s simply not enough time to track down the sticky notes, much less pen a heartfelt note to tuck into your kiddo’s lunchbox, or you feel like you’ve said the same thing a million times, let these printables take some of the pressure off! (Don’t we all love to know someone’s thinking about us?)
We’ve got a fun variety for you to choose from, simply click this link: SFM Free Lunchbox Printables 1 and/or SFM Free Lunchbox Printables 2 and print. Easy-peasy! Here’s a look at what you’ll find:
- Do your best today!
- Good luck on your test today!
- Believe in yourself! (Because we sure believe in you)!
- Because you’re so sweet…Here’s an extra treat!
- Have a super sparkly day!
- With love…
- Have a super day!
- Be respectful, Be responsible, Be YOU!
- Work hard, Have fun, Learn lots!
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You! –Dr. Seuss
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive Who? Olive (I love) you!
- Did you know…It’s impossible for most people to lick their elbow?
- Fill someone’s bucket today!
- Did you know…I love you bigger than the sun, the moon, and the stars?
- I am SO proud of you!
- Did you know…You are my sunshine?
- Be a friend to someone who needs it!
- Stay sharp!
- Did you know…A crocodile can’t stick its tongue out?
- Orange you glad it’s lunch time?!
For even more free printable lunchbox note options, be sure to check out these notes we first shared in 2012!
printable designs created by Laurie Keller, Design-Simply Family Magazine