Heading Down to the Oasis? 10 Tips for Waterpark Fun!
Billings newest waterpark is the perfect spot for kids to spend time this summer. Located in Billings Heights, it’s a guaranteed day of fun at a reasonable price. Here’s a checklist of tips:
1. Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going there so that the kids will be ready to rock-n-roll upon arrival.
2. Bring water toys (noodles, floating tubes, water guns, goggles)! There are floating tubes for the lazy river but they can be hard to locate when it’s busy.
3. Bring some extra money for the concession stand. The Oasis does not allow outside food or beverages.
4. Bring extra sunscreen and apply often.
5. If your kids are a little frightened or unsure about their swimming abilities, bring a life jacket or arm floaties. Lots of kids are wearing them!
6. Bring a basketball or volleyball for the water sports area.
7. Wear swim shirts and swim shoes so that you avoid abrasions on the hard concrete surfaces.
8. Pack a couple extra band-aids, just in case.
9. Bring a big blanket or extra towel so that you can relax on the grass, in case the tables, chairs and lounge chairs are full.
10. If you’re looking to avoid big crowds and lines at the slide, go during the week or in the evening. They stay open until 8 p.m.!
And just in case you’re wondering, the cost is:
0-3 years FREE
4-17 years $5.95
18-59 years $7.95
Senior +60 $5.95
Visit http://billingsoasis.com/ for more information.