Gutter Gators, Playdough, Scavenger Hunts & More: A Few Rainy Day Activities for KidsIt looks like it's going to be another rainy weekend so naturally I decided to look for some fun rainy day kids' activities online. Here are a few favorites.
- Gutter Gators: This is a neat activity from TLC.com where you and your family can create paper "gators" and race them down the rain gutter.
- Print with Everyday Objects: Create some interesting art "prints" using thread spools, tooth picks, bath sponges, q-tips and other household items. Click here for complete instructions at the Crayola website.
- Try a "Magazine Scavenger Hunt". This is a great activity for teens too!
- Create some homemade playdough.
- Have your children read a book and then write a book report for you. Here are some neat book report printables to use!
- Enjoy an indoor picnic.
- Make cookies...here are the "favorites" from Allrecipes.com.
Do you have a favorite way to spend a rainy day? Share your ideas with us in the comments section or on Facebook.